Response to COVID-19
Our Response to COVID-19
Richland Academy of the Arts wants to assure our valued students, parents, faculty and staff of the precautions set in place for a safe, healthy, and successful path forward through this unprecedented time. Our Governor has required businesses to notify customers before they enter the building that they are required, by the Governor's mandate, to wear a facial covering.
- We encourage the use of face coverings for those who are able
- We encourage social distancing practices
- We encourage regular hand-washing and sanitation practices
- We continue to implement daily enhanced cleaning procedures
- We will work with any student, parent, or guardian who feels uneasy about in-person attendance in our programs
We do not require facial coverings...
- When an employee is prohibited by law to wear a mask while on the job
- When wearing a mask is against documented industry best practices
- When wearing a face covering is not advisable for health reasons
- When wearing a mask is a violation of the company's safety policies
- When there is a practical reason that a mask cannot be worn by an employee
If you are unable to wear a mask due to medical reasons, you are exempt from this requirement. If you are not wearing a mask, we will assume that there are medical reasons. We will not question your decision to not wear a mask due to medical privacy concerns.
The safety and well-being of our RAA community is our paramount priority and will always drive our decisions as we navigate our way through COVID-19. We thank our dedicated and valued community for their continuous support and patience as we take this journey together.
Questions or concerns may be directed to the following:
Marianne Cooper, Executive Director of RAA, email@example.com
Ohio Dept. of Health, COVID-19 Call Line: 1-833-427-5634
COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
To view Richland Academy's COVID-19 Preparedness Plan, please click the button below:
To view a PDF of the above "Response to COVID-19," please click the button below: