rade Show 2020 SHOW & REHEARSAL UPDATE-
UPDATE AS OF 3/13/2020 12:19 pm
To comply with the governor’s orders the rade show dress rehearsal, March 13, 2020, will be a closed rehearsal. This means only dancer’s and those necessary adults for their transportation will be permitted in the theatre. This can be no more than 2 people per dancer.
In reference to the performance March 14, 2020, at 7 pm, this is a CLOSED performance. Only people who are responsible for the transportation of dancers are permitted in the theatre. This can be no more than 2 people per dancer.
A LIVE Stream of the performance will be on our Facebook Page, as well as, the OSU-Mansfield Theatre page at 7 pm. DVD’s will also be available for purchase.
We also need to remain flexible as relevant information continues to be shared and used to inform decision making.
Update 3/12/2020 3:00 pm
Dear Richland Academy Friends,
The health and safety of Richland Academy of the Arts students, families, staff and faculty is our highest priority. We are closely monitoring updates from the CDC. We are also heeding the advice of local and state health and governmental officials as this situation evolves.
Based on their recommendations and expertise the rade show 2020 will proceed with audience restrictions as stated by Governor Mike DeWine this afternoon concerning mass gatherings:
We appreciate the fact that OSU at Mansfield is allowing us to continue our performance with the following exceptions:
- The only audience members permitted to attend include those providing transportation of their dancer or immediate family- We request ONLY 2 per dancer
- LIVE Streaming of the performance on Richland Academy & OSU-Mansfield Facebook pages will be available Saturday, March 14 at 7:00pm
- DVD’s of the performance will be available for purchase
We will make every effort to provide students with the opportunity to perform this show with a live audience at a later date.
We would like to thank OSU at Mansfield Dean Norman Jones, Dr. Joe Fahey- Theatre Department Chair and Seth Morrison- technical support for their assistance. Finally, thank you to our families for your patience.
Friday, March 13, we will re-assess our class schedule and keep families and the public up to date with information.
If you purchased tickets for this performance, please see the refund options below:
- Please consider my refund a donation to Richland Academy of the Arts
- I would like my ticket purchase to be credited to a future performance
- I would like to receive a refund via check (any online fees charged by TuTuTix will not be refunded)
(In order to process any of the above requests, please fill out the attached document below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information regarding updates please visit richlandacademy.com or contact us at
419-522-8224 or email@example.com.