Dance Classes by Age
RAA staff is working to come up with thoughtful solutions to keep your children dancing and engaged in the arts during this time of social distancing.
- Recital Choreography: We will be videoing choreography and e-mailing it out to each class. This will take time as we have many classes/dances to record.
- Classes: We will be videoing segments of class which will be reasonably do -able at home. Always wondered what it’s like when your dancer is in class? Now’s the time to try it out!
- How/When: We will post on Facebook when we have sent emails out to inform you which classes we have emailed and when.
- Where: NOT THE ROOM WITH THE FINE CHINA – Since our incredible & spacious studios are off limits right now, please make sure you identify a safe space for your dancer to practice.
We will be testing out the best process of videoing and emailing over the next few days. Thank you for your patience and we will all work together to keep our students learning.
- As of today, March 18, 2020, classes are scheduled to resume Monday, April 6.
- We will remain flexible as relevant information continues to be shared and will be used to inform decision making.
Explore the dancer within!
We provide an opportunity for students to not only learn terminology and technique, but also self-discipline, confidence, respect and an appreciation for dance as an art form. Our goal is to provide inspiration and education to our students in a healthy and nurturing environment. Our faculty does much more than teach-they are dedicated to inspiring dancers through music, movement and many forms of dance.
SUMMER 2020 SCHEDULE COMING SOON!
Thank you to Advanced Eye Care for your generous sponsorship of our Arts Education programs!